Topic: § 424 Actual Infinity: We never get it - but
we get it!

Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 5, 2014 9:52 AM

Ben Bacarisse

Re: § 424 Actual Infinity: We never get it - but
we get it!

WM <wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de> writes:

> Am Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014 03:07:35 UTC+1 schrieb Ben Bacarisse:
>

>> You've already agreed (in another post) that no countable set of paths
>> includes them all.

> I have agreed that I have used a set of paths that does not include
> them all. If I had used all finite definitions, then all paths were
> included as far as "all" is a meaningful notion.

You've split the thread again by making multiple replies to one post.
I'll answer where you agreed to the uncountability, not here.

<snip>
--
Ben.