The Math Forum

Topic: Wm mis-explains what he means by a Binary Tree
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 5, 2014 5:25 PM

Ben Bacarisse

Re: Wm mis-explains what he means by a Binary Tree

WM <> writes:

> Am Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014 20:09:22 UTC+1 schrieb Ben Bacarisse:

>> You split the thread again. Do you do this when feeling cornered? Will
>> it have any effect if I ask you to stop doing it?

> I have answered you. If you write only in one thread, I will only
> answer you in one thread.

Ah, you don't even know you're doing it. That's not surprising. I am
referring to

which are both replies to different parts of

The more you do this, the more the thread splits into subthreads.