Topic: § 424 Actual Infinity: We never get it - but
we get it!

Replies: 25   Last Post: Feb 10, 2014 4:29 PM

wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de

Re: § 424 Actual Infinity: WM never gets it - but w
e get it!

Am Montag, 10. Februar 2014 02:25:13 UTC+1 schrieb YBM:

> I invite everyone here to advise University of Applied Sciences Augsburg
> (daf@hs-augsburg.de) that a complete crank, Wolfgang Mückenheim, is
> teaching in their walls, and to, if it doesn't lead to make him fired

Only a fool could expect that. Small wonder that you continue to believe in matheology.

> to write to the german press then.

Yes, that is a good idea. The press should be informed that many mathematical institutes have been occupied by matheologians who teach that most real numbers cannot be distingusihed. I confess I am waiting to see that a larger community will be considering the degenerated state of mathematics logic.

Please inform the press of your "insights". And stay to your usual vocabulary. It will make a good first impression.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
2/6/14
Read Re: § 424 Actual Infinity: We never get it - but
we get it!
Ben Bacarisse
2/7/14
Read Re: § 424 Actual Infinity: We never
get it - but we get it!
Roland Franzius
2/7/14
Read Re: � 424 Actual Infinity: WM never gets it - but we get it!
Virgil
2/7/14
Read Re: � 424 Actual Infinity: WM never gets it - but we get it!
Virgil
2/8/14
Read Re: � 424 Actual Infinity: WM never gets it - but we get it!
Virgil
2/8/14
Read Re: � 424 Actual Infinity: WM never gets it - but we get it!
Virgil
2/9/14
[...]
2/10/14
Read Re: § 424 Actual Infinity: WM never gets it - but w
e get it!
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
2/10/14
Read Re: � 424 Actual Infinity: WM never gets it - but we get it!
Virgil
2/9/14
Read Re: § 424 Actual Infinity: WM never
gets it - but we get it!
YBM
2/10/14