Topic: Embedding CDF in a Google Spreadsheet Form
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 9, 2014 4:45 AM

Tomas Garza Hernandez

Re: Embedding CDF in a Google Spreadsheet Form

When you say below "Example webpage (take this code and save it as an html file and open it)", what exactly do you mean? Copy the code and paste where, in order to save it and then open?
-Tomas