Topic: Moving on
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 15, 2014 6:27 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Moving on

"Dirk Van de moortel" <dirkvandemoortel@hotspam.not> wrote in message
> Sam Wormley <swormley1@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I got hooked on taking online college courses such as CornellX:
>> Astro2290x Relativity and Astrophysics. So after the better part
>> of twenty years, I am moving on.
>> I thank many of those I have learned from, including Steve Carlip,
>> Tom Roberts, Paul Draper, Paul Anderson, David Smith and many
>> others. Thank you!
>> -Sam Wormley

> Your stalkers will be out of business here ;-)
> Dirk Vdm

It appears that Dork Moortel is trying to rationalize
his "stalking" of sci.physics posters
and featuring them on his personal attack web site.

Folks are NOT "stalking"
a pest who is constantly in their face,
when they make an effort to get the pest
to put up or shut up.

Tom Potter

Date Subject Author
Read Re: Moving on