Topic: Welcome to <sci.math>. These suggestions may help you.
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 18, 2014 1:47 PM

Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz

Re: Welcome to <sci.math>. These suggestions may help you.

In article <ldtrq0$ai5$1@speranza.aioe.org>,
Steffen Schuler <schuler.g.steffen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ken Pledger wrote:
> >
> > [...] The <alt.algebra.help> FAQ at <http://aah.darrellryan.com/>
> > include more details about typing formulae at
> > <http://aah.darrellryan.com/node15.html>. [...]

> The both above HTTP-URLs are _not resolved_ by my web-browser ....
>
> The valid FAQ-pointer and guideline-FAQ are located under the
> following URL^[1]:
>
> <http://sunsite.rwth-aachen.de:3080/ftp/pub/mirror/\
> rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet-by-hierarchy/alt/algebra/help/>....

Thank you. I don't always check every URL. Next time I'll replace
that one.

Ken Pledger.