Topic: Squaring the polygon is as common as squaring the circle #1582
Correcting Math

Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 23, 2014 12:22 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Re: Squaring the polygon is as common as squaring the circle #1582
Correcting Math

Similar to John Baez who will live off of Social Security and Medicare, which he deserves since he payed into them. But John Baez is never allowed to mention or use the concept of infinity in either math or physics, since he never payed into "infinity" with a precision definition, by specifying the borderline between finite and infinite, which is easily done via the unit Tractrix area compared to unit Circle area and their crossover event at Floor-pi*10^603. Why John Baez never did this homework for it is his single most important homework, whether he is too dumb or too lazy, but he seems to have plenty of time to waste by mocking others who are successful and making progress in mathematics.