Topic: OK button does not work in msgbox()..
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 23, 2014 11:40 AM

Re: OK button does not work in msgbox()..

On 2/23/2014 3:02 AM, Oshin Koul wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using the below code, but when I click OK in popup window,
> Nothing is displayed. The code resumes when the popup window is closed.
> message = sprintf("Hello World!\nClick the OK button to continue');
> uiwait(msgbox(message)); disp('This will print after you click
> Continue');

I don't do GUIs, but from

help msgbox

examples, looks like you need to make the msgbox() modal, too..

I'm not absolutely positive you need the TITLE placeholder or not...you
can experiment on that