Topic: RE: challenging alg II/trig regents
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 25, 2014 2:10 PM

Patricia Countryman

RE: challenging alg II/trig regents

I was wondering if anyone has ever had a students challenge the algebra II/trig regents exam to get class credit? I am looking for a project to use to give to the student. Please help!!!!!

_Patricia_______________________________________
From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org] on behalf of Kirk Weiler [emathinstruction@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:34 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Common Core e-Text Done

Hello All,

If you are looking for additional resources to help prepare kids for New York State's version of Common Core Algebra I, I and my co-author, Garrett Matula, have finished the first draft version of our e-text for Common Core Algebra I. Please use the lessons and homework sets as you can and let us know about suggestions. We hope that for 2014-2015 we can use these lessons, homeworks, and the YouTube videos to come to help guide the implementation of the CCSS standards here and in other states in a sane and developmentally appropriate way.

Here's the link to all of the files:

http://www.emathinstruction.com/id26.html

Thanks all and thanks again to Garrett Matula who helped write the homework sets for this e-text.

Kirk
*