Topic: A2TRIG Transformations of Trig. Graphs
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 20, 2014 12:19 PM

Morse, Dana

RE: TI Graphing calc question
TI84Plus Tips.docx (473.8 K)

If you use Press-to-Test, it will turn off all non-built in functionality.

Turn the Calculator off.

Press and Hold the Left and Right Arrows.

Turn the Calculator on.

Choose the settings that you want to have for the exam.

Press Zoom to enter Testing Mode.

NOTE: Nice feature of the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, when the unit is in Testing mode, the border at the top of the screen changes to BLUE denoting that the calculator is in testing mode. Easy for proctors to see that the calculator is ready for testing.

Attached is my Tips Guide for the TI-84 Plus which includes Press-to-Test information.

Contact me if you have questions.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
Partnership Development Consultant
New York & Pennsylvania