Topic: A2TRIG Transformations of Trig. Graphs
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 20, 2014 12:19 PM

Morse, Dana

Re: TI Graphing calc question

As far as settings, as long as you have either reset or disabled the graphing calculator via Press-to-Test or Test. Guard, you have local control for mode settings.

New Operating Systems allow you to turn on diagnostics when putting the units into testing mode.

For specific mode and test settings feel free to contact me.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
Partnership Development Consultant
New York and Pennsylvania
Texas Instruments Incorporated