Topic: a PhD student requiring an example code for solving a system of DAE
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 27, 2014 9:32 AM

Torsten

Re: a PhD student requiring an example code for solving a system of DAE

"Bijan Hejazi" <bhejazi@chbe.ubc.ca> wrote in message <lh0ok8$d12$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hello,
> I have a system of 5 ODE's and 5 Algebraic equations. To solve the ODE's independetly, I could use ODE15s solver. However, I would like to have a code (m-file) which solves differential and algebraic equations altogether. Do you have such an example?
> Thanks!

Take a look at the differential-algebraic problem under
http://radio.feld.cvut.cz/matlab/techdoc/math_anal/ch_8_od8.html#670396

Best wishes
Torsten.