Topic: Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India

Domenico Rosa posted Mar 29, 2014 7:40 AM (http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2626133):

> GS Chandy wrote:
>

> > I have a meeting with a 'potential investor'
> > tomorrow
> > [30-March], who may well be the 'right fit' for me

> I am curious. What kind of business do you have?

Years ago, I had developed a 'systems aid' to problem solfving and decision making, which I call the 'One Page Management System' (OPMS), based on the seminal contributions to systems science of the late John N. Warfield. I have often posted here about Warfield, my relationship with him, and about the OPMS. Brief descriptions about the OPMS are available at the attadchments to my post heading the thread "Democracy - how to achieve it?" - http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?threadID=2419536.

With earlier investment (from myself and from outside investors), I had managed to launch a company, Interactive LogicWare (ILW) for the aim of developing the OPMS s/w and of marketing the OPMS concept to potential users.

We managed to get my prototype OPMS s/w developed and we were in the process of further needed development and of marketing the OPMS concept when my financial partners withdrew.

I am now discussing investment issues with other potential investors and (perhaps) I'm on the verge of achieving some 'closure' of sorts to this matter of 'finding appropriate investors'.

(The previous investors want in again - but I shall take them up on their offer only as 'secondary investors', after I have a 'primary investor' selected and we've launched an appropriate company).

Does the above suffice?

GSC