Topic: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Replies: 47   Last Post: Apr 19, 2014 1:58 PM

David Petry

Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 4:29:39 AM UTC-7, Bart Goddard wrote:

> And I proved that there were uncountably many
> strings of English words which make sense in the
> English language. I did this making only one
> simple dedcution. What's so hard about this?

Is the following sentence an example of an infinite
sentence that makes sense?

Two plus two equals four, and everything in this sentence
past the colon should be ignored: carrots, hygiene, iron,
chess, <infinite string of random words deleted>

Date Subject Author
4/14/14
Read Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
David Petry
4/14/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Peter Percival
4/14/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
David Petry
4/14/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Peter Percival
4/14/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
David Petry
4/14/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/14/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Bart Goddard
4/14/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
David Petry
4/14/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Bart Goddard
4/14/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
David Petry
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Bart Goddard
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/16/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/16/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
David Petry
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Bart Goddard
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
David Petry
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Bart Goddard
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Jim Burns
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/14/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/15/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
4/16/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/16/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/17/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/17/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/17/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/17/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/18/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/18/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil
4/18/14
Read Re: Was Cantor an "anti-Cantorian" ?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
4/18/14
Read Re: Was WM an "anti-Cantorian" ?
Virgil