Topic: Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India

Robert Hansen posted Apr 8, 2014 6:17 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9430561):

> If there is anyone qualified to create an effective
> ISM model, I cannot imagine that person being anyone
> but yourself. Yet, in 20 years (or more), you have
> been unable to create even a single complete model.

Just google for "Interpretive Structural Modeling" - and you will find literally THOUSANDS of links to the SUCCESSFUL applications of ISM, in a variety of areas, ranging from supply chain management to risk optimisation for insurance to development of learning methodologies to advertising to ... whatever.

These are applications made NOT by GSC but by hundreds of researchers worldwide. I believe Robert Hansen might do himself the favour of finding out what he is writing about to ensure that he does not thus make a fool of himself.

In my post dt.Apr 15, 2014 1:21 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9435607), I have provided links to some of them.

GSC

Message was edited by: GS Chandy