Topic: Re: How science shaped modern 'rejection of religion'
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 17, 2014 7:37 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India

Robert Hansen (RH) posted Apr 17, 2014 5:27 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9436812) - GSC's remarks interspersed:

> On Apr 17, 2014, at 12:43 AM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The OPMS is not yet as widely known as GSC had
> > hoped for it - true enough - but there have been well
> > over 100 formal, pretty high-paid workshops for
> > Corporates - and the participants have ALWAYS
> > expressed a great deal of keenness to use the OPMS
> > when it is released: they had always been entirely
> > happy with what they got out of those fairly
> > expensive workshops. 'Failure', if any, is entirely
> > different from the failure of PERT, the discipline
> > of' 'Project Management', etc.

> 100 formal high-paid workshops for something that
> never materialized. Did you refund their money?

More lies from Robert Hansen.

Everything that had been promised had materialised - and more. Each participant also got FREE copies of the OPMS prototype software. Several of the participants also joined the YahooGroup "Towards Democracy".

The participants (and their Companies) wanted more Workshops.

Refund their money? What for? Do tell, Robert Hansen.

> Can you post some references I could contact?

Kindly re-read the post to which you're replying. In particular the part stating that I'm not about to jump to your command.

> Generally,
> that is how we do it in this country. With verifiable
> references.

That is the way we do it here in India as well.

However, those who're qualified to demand verifiable references do not include, how do you say it in your country, 'kibitzers', which - if it means what I believe it does - you've thus far amply proven yourself to be. (Free Online Dictionary: "to kibitz" intr.v. kib·itzed, kib·itz·ing, kib·itz·es Informal. 1. To look on and offer unwanted, usually meddlesome advice to others).

But the REAL heart of the matter is that I'm not about to jump at your command.

GSC
(Not Jumping, either)

Message was edited by: GS Chandy