Topic: GSL/Windows
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 30, 2014 1:47 PM

Ralph Schleicher

Re: GSL/Windows

"Adamo Dahmani" <adamo.dahmani@outlook.com> writes:

> I am trying to mex a gsl function using matlab for windows. I need
> some help to install gsl to be used by windows not through Cygwin.
> Have you ever done this?

Download a GSL MinGW binary from the net. As an alternative, install
MinGW/MSYS and compile GSL yourself. The later has the advantage that
you get Libtool, too. Then you can build MEX files with Libtool outside
of Matlab.

--
Ralph

Date Subject Author