Topic: GSL/Windows
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 30, 2014 1:47 PM

Ralph Schleicher

Re: GSL/Windows

"Adamo Dahmani" <adamo.dahmani@outlook.com> writes:

> I am trying to mex a gsl function using matlab for windows. I need
> some help to install gsl to be used by windows not through Cygwin.
> Have you ever done this?

Download a GSL MinGW binary from the net. As an alternative, install
MinGW/MSYS and compile GSL yourself. The later has the advantage that
you get Libtool, too. Then you can build MEX files with Libtool outside
of Matlab.

Date Subject Author
Read GSL/Windows
Adamo Dahmani