Topic: Chained-functional notation examples?
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 9, 2014 2:07 AM

hmichel@cox.net

Re: Chained-functional notation examples?

Daniel:

Now What's the catch with Today?

Today will only work in Wolfram Language (Mathematica v 10), which may be
officially released Tomorrow?

One can go on with a Who's on First theme. (Goes along with W|A baseball
data)

But currently the DateObject "Today" would have to be changed to something
that would work in Mathematica 9 or below.

Hans