Topic: CC Geometry
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 22, 2014 7:01 PM

REBECCA GREENFELD

CC Geometry

Anyone waiting to offer this like the CC Algebra?

We are offering both the Int Algebra and CC Algebra this year and would like to do the same next year with Geometry. Thoughts?

Are all the modules out for Geometry?

Thanks.

R. B. Greenfeld
Secondary Math Instructor Brewster High School, NY
Authorized AP Statistics Instructor, College Board
Adjunct Professor University of California Berkeley Extension
Adjunct Professor College of Saint Rose