Topic: trapezoid clarification
Replies: 53   Last Post: Jun 20, 2014 5:56 PM

L.C.

Re: trapezoid clarification
att1.html (7.2 K)

How is a rhombus an isosceles trapezoid? It doesn't have all the properties of an isosceles trap. Such as diagonals congruent, base angles congruent and Opposite angles supplementary.

A rhombus is a parallelogram because it has ALL the properties of a parallelogram and then has some of its own "special" properties.
Somebody pease explain this.

:(

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 28, 2014, at 5:52 AM, bcwaldner@aol.com wrote:
>
> Grace
> Of course you are right and your summary of trapezoid clarifications are going to be helpful to anyone who was not sure about the implications of this revised definition. Good point of how it can be used in a proof.
> Bruce
>
> Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Date Subject Author
5/17/14