Topic: Connected and Locally Connected
Replies: 4   Last Post: May 20, 2014 11:32 PM

Roland Franzius

Re: Connected and Locally Connected

Am 19.05.2014 10:46, schrieb William Elliot:
> A space S is a Peano space when S is compact, connected,
> locally connected and metrizable. Peano spaces are path,
> in fact, arc connected. Is there a connected, locally
> connected and metrizable space that's not path connected?

Oh I see, you really want to discuss with the Mückenheim corona
something like

In this paper we prove that if a semilocally 1-connected Peano space X
admits a positively expansive open map ?, then X is homeomorphic to an
infra-nil-manifold and ? is topologically conjugate to an expanding
infra-nil-endomorphism?

--

Roland Franzius