Topic: Looping Simulink model
Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 22, 2000 12:25 PM

Dwarf

Re: Looping Simulink model

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Anonymous wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to loop a simple simulink model, how do i do it?

It would be easier to answer if you provided a few more details -

What kind of looping (algebraic, for-next, while, etc)?
How simple a model (what's it do)?

+----------------------------+ Want to know the secret to riding a bike
| | from Fairbanks to Anchorage?
| Greg Anderson | 1. Push down with left foot.
| Rogue Squadron - Rogue 31 | 2. Push down with right foot.
| dwarf@wam.umd.edu | 3. Repeat.
| timbwolf@glue.umd.edu | 4. Stop when you reach Anchorage.
| AIM - Aranthon |
+----------------------------+ Want to help me wipe out AIDS? Ask me how!