Topic: proctoring own exams
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 22, 2014 4:57 PM

REBECCA GREENFELD

proctoring own exams

This concept has reared its ugly head yet again. Does anyone know definitively if we can proctor our own state assessments? My department is mixed.

Thank you.

R. B. Greenfeld
Secondary Math Instructor Brewster High School, NY
Authorized AP Statistics Instructor, College Board
Adjunct Professor University of California Berkeley Extension
Adjunct Professor College of Saint Rose