GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Learning new concepts Vs. Creating new concepts (math/other
disciplines)

CORRECTION to my post dt. May 24, 2014 9:16 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?messageID=9471294?):

<snip>

> This disclaimer is put in here because Professor
> Bishop once had the gall to suggest that, in a
> message I had posted here at Math-teach (about
> Grigoriy Perelman and the Riemann Conjecture, I
> believe), I was comparing myself to Perelman! (Some
> ridiculous ideas to that effect)
>
> GSC

It wasn't the "Riemann Conjecture", but the "Poincare Conjecture" that was discussed there.

Careless of me! My apologies.

GSC