Topic: units for great circle distance
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 29, 2014 2:06 PM

Jonathan W Smith

Re: units for great circle distance

Good morning:

My longitude and latitude are degrees. How does the function know what units you are putting in? If I put in miles, will it output miles? If I put in the number 10 how does in know its no miles vs km?

Thanks

Jonathan