GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Learning new concepts Vs. Creating new concepts (math/other
disciplines)

Robert Hansen (RH) posted May 30, 2014 7:49 AM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9474874):

> So what do we owe this tirade to? Did another
> potential investor turn you down or did your unpaid
> web developers quit?
>
> Bob Hansen

Neither (no doubt to your boundless distress).

Just my sudden realisation that you're a very, VERY funny guy, to whom I haven't paid adequate humble tribute. I shall be delighted if I've managed to make good at least a bit of that lapse.

GSC