Topic: Welcome to <sci.math>. These suggestions may help you.
Replies: 18   Last Post: Jun 4, 2014 12:42 PM

Roland Franzius

Re: Welcome to <sci.math>. These suggestions may help you.

Am 04.06.2014 17:10, schrieb Dan Christensen:

> If readers can suggest an appropriate disclaimer, I will take it upon
> myself to post it daily. The cranks and trolls will, not doubt,
> conveniently identify themselves in their response to it.

*)

Be kind and declare it explicitely in the topic so that it can be
filtered easily.

Btw these unmoderated groups are not readable without an extensive
filter for the WM's and their adherents. And they are surely not made
for your 10 times a day anouncements "Please download my latest BS".
That is missing here *) somehow.

--

Roland Franzius