Topic: NYSED Clarifications
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Cindy Nguyen

From: Orville A. todd Middle School
Registered: 6/12/08
NYSED Clarifications
att1.html (1.6 K)

________________________________
From: Cindy Nguyen
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 11:28 AM
To: nysms@mathforum.org; nyshs@mathforum.org
Subject: NYSED Clarifications

After seeing the CC Algebra Test yesterday, I am not sure that I should have spent time teaching the material in the NYSED clarifications. These included topics such as complex solutions, residuals, levels of precision, etc. I did not see any of those topics on the test. Maybe I missed a notification from the state?

Cindy Nguyen
Math 7 and Algebra Teacher
Orville A. Todd Middle School