The Math Forum

Topic: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Replies: 39   Last Post: Jun 9, 2014 1:36 PM

Wizard-Of-Oz

Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.

John Gabriel <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Saturday, 7 June 2014 14:08:57 UTC+2, Wizard-Of-Oz wrote:
>> John Gabriel <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote in

>> > You couldn't point out an error if it jumped up and down shouting
>> > at

>> > you: "I am an Error!" Moron!
>>

>> Yet I pointed them out .. your errors must be incredibly bad and
>> obvious.

>> > Why is it you are so fixated on it then? If it's crap, it will go
>>
>> > nowhere. :-)
>>

>> It does go nowhere. But YOU hang around like a bad smell making
>> false
>>
>> accusations and false mathematics.
>>

>> > Thing is, the number of return visitors to my site
>>
>> > constantly increases. I wonder why that could be... :-)
>>

>> To laugh at you, moron. You're a joke.

> I am laughing at you!

That doesn't surprise me.

> And a lot of others are laughing at you also.
> Moron!

No .. just at you, little boy, just at you. Your ego is hilarious.

Date Subject Author
6/6/14
Read An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Dirk Van de moortel
Tucsondrew@me.com
johngabriel2009@gmail.com
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Verissimo II
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Inverse 18 Mathematics
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
SWT Program Mgr
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/8/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/8/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/9/14
[...]
Concurrency
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/7/14
Read edit subject
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/7/14
Read Re: edit subject
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/8/14
Read Re: edit subject
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
David C. Ullrich