The Math Forum

Topic: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Replies: 39   Last Post: Jun 9, 2014 1:36 PM

Wizard-Of-Oz

Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.

John Gabriel <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sunday, 8 June 2014 04:26:43 UTC+2, Wizard-Of-Oz wrote:
>> John Gabriel <thenewcalculus@gmail.com> wrote in

>> > You're just mad because I ignore you. :-)
>>

>> I'm not, and you don't .. except when I've proved you wrong
>>

>> > Sorry again, I have a very
>>
>> > low tolerance for fools - especially your kind.
>>

>> You must hate yourself, you stupid little cunt.

>:-) It must be awful to be you. Tsk, tsk. Being the forum idiot can't
>:be nice.

You'd know

Date Subject Author
6/6/14
Read An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Dirk Van de moortel
Tucsondrew@me.com
johngabriel2009@gmail.com
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Verissimo II
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Inverse 18 Mathematics
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
SWT Program Mgr
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/8/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/8/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
Wizard-Of-Oz
6/9/14
[...]
Concurrency
6/7/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/7/14
Read edit subject
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/7/14
Read Re: edit subject
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/8/14
Read Re: edit subject
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/6/14
Read Re: An open challenge to ANY mainstream academic - I'll UP THE STAKES.
David C. Ullrich