Topic: CC Algebra 8 2pt problems
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 16, 2014 7:36 AM

Roberta M. Eisenberg

Re: CC Algebra Curicullum Map
att1.html (3.8 K)

Rob ? The UFT Math Teachers Comm will be scheduling various workshops throughout the year. We had Dana Morse of TI not too long ago when he presented ideas for calculator use in the CC.

I will try to schedule it again some time in 2014-15. Any other ideas of what you would like us to do?

Note: You do not have to be a NYC teacher to attend these sessions, which are offered both after school and on the weekends, generally at our main office at 50 and 52 Broadway. There is possibility that we may offer one session at our Brooklyn Borough Office.

Bobbi Eisenberg,
Chairperson, UFT Math Teachers Comm