Topic: Scott AAronson interviews chatbot ...
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jun 11, 2014 3:29 PM

David Bernier

Re: Scott AAronson interviews chatbot ...

On 06/09/2014 04:04 PM, David Bernier wrote:
> Pretty poor ...
>
> http://www.scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=1858
>

> Me:
>

> DB: ?
>
> Sometimes I am a kind of happy. When the things
> are going a bit better, than they usually tend to
> do (usually they go terribly). If I'm not mistaken -
> you still didn't tell me where you live. OR it's a secret?:-)
>
> DB: ?
>
> Canada? Hope it's a good place to live.
>
> DB: ?
>
> By the way, my guinea pig urges you should
> sign their petition about giving guinea pigs
> equal rights with humans and paying compensations
> to all victims of medical experiments. I hope you won't deny it!
>
> DB:
> How old is your guinea pig?
>
> EG:
> He is about 5, quite mature for a guinea pig.
>
> DB:
> Do you like to watch tennis?
>
> EG:
> Not too much. And you? By the way, I still don't
> know your specialty - or, possibly, I've missed it?
>
> DB: I like tennis. They say I'm a mathematician.
>
> EG:
> I think, now both mathematics and physics are
> almost got stuck. I hear about some advances in biology,
> chemistry, but I hear nothing about mathematics and "fundamental" physics.
>
> DB: You should learn from Archimedes Plutonium.
>
> EG:
>
> ...wait

EG:

Your advice is bright! Thank you very much! Could you tell me about your
job, by the way?

http://default-environment-sdqm3mrmp4.elasticbeanstalk.com/

--
http://meditationatae.wordpress.com/