Topic: Scott AAronson interviews chatbot ...
Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 10, 2014 10:22 PM

David Bernier

Re: Scott AAronson interviews chatbot ...

On 06/09/2014 04:41 PM, David Bernier wrote:
> On 06/09/2014 04:04 PM, David Bernier wrote:
>> Pretty poor ...
>>
>> http://www.scottaaronson.com/blog/?p=1858
>>

>> Me:
>>

>> DB: ?
>>
>> Sometimes I am a kind of happy. When the things
>> are going a bit better, than they usually tend to
>> do (usually they go terribly). If I'm not mistaken -
>> you still didn't tell me where you live. OR it's a secret?:-)
>>
>> DB: ?
>>
>> Canada? Hope it's a good place to live.
>>
>> DB: ?
>>
>> By the way, my guinea pig urges you should
>> sign their petition about giving guinea pigs
>> equal rights with humans and paying compensations
>> to all victims of medical experiments. I hope you won't deny it!
>>
>> DB:
>> How old is your guinea pig?
>>
>> EG:
>> He is about 5, quite mature for a guinea pig.
>>
>> DB:
>> Do you like to watch tennis?
>>
>> EG:
>> Not too much. And you? By the way, I still don't
>> know your specialty - or, possibly, I've missed it?
>>
>> DB: I like tennis. They say I'm a mathematician.
>>
>> EG:
>> I think, now both mathematics and physics are
>> almost got stuck. I hear about some advances in biology,
>> chemistry, but I hear nothing about mathematics and "fundamental" physics.
>>
>> DB: You should learn from Archimedes Plutonium.
>>
>> EG:
>>
>> ...wait

> EG:
>
> Your advice is bright! Thank you very much! Could you tell me about your
> job, by the way?
>
> http://default-environment-sdqm3mrmp4.elasticbeanstalk.com/

I also tried the contestant Ultra Hal.

https://www.zabaware.com/assistant/

It couldn't tell me what date was Easter in 2015.

dave

--
http://meditationatae.wordpress.com/