Topic: Signature Verification using Neural Networks
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 11, 2014 5:07 PM

Greg Heath

Re: Signature Verification using Neural Networks

Sonia Malhotra <sonia.malhotra606@gmail.com> wrote in message <fc3a16c9-7c16-4705-8434-0418d4481018@googlegroups.com>...
> Hello group,
> I am doing a project on signature verification using neural networks.
> I am able to preprocess my data files.
>
> But gave no clues on how to make and train the network for the purpose.
>
> Can anyone help me in this.

Searching on

neural signature

yields 24 hits between Feb 2003 and Jan 2012.

Searching in ANSWERS yields another 7. Since they are more recent, why don't you start with them?

If you have any trouble after coding, please include comments and error messages.

Hope this helps.

Greg

P.S. Searching in comp.ai.neural-nets is also worthwhile