Topic: CC Materials
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 16, 2014 7:49 AM

Vivian Fischer

From: Tully, NY
Registered: 1/10/14
Re: CC Materials
att1.html (2.7 K)

Probably won't buy the answer key. I believe only the answer key is for
sale. I thought that the whole thing would be free online. I didn't put
it in my budget so I won't be able to buy it.

Another good resource is Algebrabits. I purchased that this year and used
it solely to prepare for the Common Core regents. The practice tests they
put out where quite close to the actual regents.

And yes my email address is correct. Why did you think it wasn't?

--
Ms. Vivian Fischer
7-12 Mathematics Teacher

Date Subject Author