Topic: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Replies: 47   Last Post: Jun 29, 2014 4:11 PM

The Starmaker

Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...

The Starmaker wrote:

> I'll explain what this 'global warming' is all about...
>
> They just want to take the jobs away from the weather girls you see with the big boobs on TV.
>
> The weather girls make more money than the 'global warming' guys. They want the weather girls money.
>
> So they are going to take over the Weather Channel.
>
> First they have to change the word 'global warming' to 'climate change'.
>
> What is 'climate change'?
>
> Is it going to rain today?
> 50/50% chance of rain today.
> That means it might rain today or
> it might not rain today.
>
> Is it going to rain today?
> 50/50% chance of rain today.
>
> They don't know if it is going to rain today.
> 50/50% chance of rain today.
>
> If it don't rain today, the climate changed.
> If it rains today, the climate changed.
>
> The climate changed to rain or no rain.
>
> Is it going to rain today?
>
> They don't know.
>
> What about tomorrows weather, Is it going to rain tomorrow??
>
> They cannot figure out if it is going to rain today!
> They don't know.
>
> 50/50% chance of rain.
>
> It didn't rain!
>
> Climate change.
>
> Blame it on 'climate change'.
>
> This time, 'climate change' has a face....people, con artist.
>
> Global warming or 'climate change', it's just a bunch of con artist tryin to grow boobs on TV.
>
> They are going to ruin my weather girl on TV.
>
> The Starmaker

Its just like these guys...
they make something up..(that they know nobody on the planet has an answer to)
then they scream "Prove it it ain't true!!!!"

Scientist Offers $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Disprove Climate Change
http://io9.com/scientist-offers-10-000-to-anyone-who-can-disprove-cli-1595320736

What con artisit are these people in the 'scietific community'. They make stuff up, and then they say
'prove it aint true!'
It's a pattern with these guys...a pattern of racketerring.

Date Subject Author
6/14/14
Read Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
The Starmaker
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Astroid Orbit
6/15/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Virgil
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Barb May
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Mike
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Greg Goss
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Mike
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
William December Starr
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
The Starmaker
6/16/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Karl-Olav Nyberg
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Dan Asimov
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Dan Asimov
6/15/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Virgil
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Mike
6/15/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Rhino
6/16/14
[...]
6/17/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Wally W.
6/17/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
R Kym Horsell
6/17/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
William December Starr
6/17/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Wally W.
6/17/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
William December Starr
6/16/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
R Kym Horsell
6/16/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Barb May
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Ubiquitous
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Mike
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
William December Starr
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Mike
6/14/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Your Name
6/15/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
R Kym Horsell
6/16/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Ubiquitous
6/16/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
J. Clarke
6/16/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
The Starmaker
6/16/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Bill Steele
6/16/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
Mike
6/17/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
The Starmaker
6/25/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
The Starmaker
6/29/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
The Starmaker
6/29/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
The Starmaker
6/16/14
Read Re: Professor 'terminated' for challenging 'global warming'...
thenewcalculus@gmail.com
6/16/14
Read Re: The sour notes an egomaniac like Gabriel makes when blowing his own horn!
Virgil