Topic: Re: US 'in denial' over poor maths standards
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 18, 2014 1:41 AM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: US 'in denial' over poor maths standards
att1.html (1.1 K)

Dad did indeed do a great job producing 50 year plans for an oil rich
emerging nation. The Philippines, Egypt and Bhutan would be future
beneficiaries of his talents. When Gadahfi took over, the contract with the
Omaha-based planning firm was not rescinded. Dad kept working with his
civilian counterparts as before. In the Philippines we had both base and
embassy PX privileges and booked officers quarters in Baguio for vacation,
even though we wuz Quakers.

Kirby