Topic: Rubi 4.5 released
Replies: 21   Last Post: Jun 29, 2014 4:29 AM

Albert D. Rich

From: Hawaii Island
Registered: 5/30/09
Re: Rubi 4.5 released

On Friday, June 20, 2014 10:24:32 PM UTC-10, Albert Rich wrote:

>On Friday, June 20, 2014 4:56:06 PM UTC-10, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:
>

>> ps. is it possible to make the default to be ShowSteps=False
>> instead of True? Most of the time one does not want to see the steps,
>> at least at first. Just as a suggestion.

>To make Rubi start in non-showstep mode, just change the assignment
>in Rubi4.5.nb to ShowSteps=False and then save the file.

Oops, my mistake. When the utility file "ShowStep Routines.m" was loaded, the assignment ShowSteps=True in the file overrode any assignments the user may have made to ShowSteps. In the version of Rubi4.5.zip currently on the website, that assignment has been replaced by the conditional assignment

If[ShowSteps=!=False, ShowSteps=True];

So now all you have to do is change the assignment in Rubi4.5.nb as I suggest above. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Aloha,
Albert