Topic: 1.94 - What math PhDs say about limit theory in calculus.
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jul 11, 2014 12:53 PM

johngabriel2009@gmail.com

Re: 1.94 - What math PhDs say about limit theory in calculus.

On Friday, July 11, 2014 7:53:11 AM UTC+2, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Friday, July 11, 2014 1:45:41 AM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:

> > > There is a tangent line at x=0, just like there is one for f(x)=x.
>

> > Hey stupid, if f(x)=(x-1)^(1/3) + 2 is the position function, then what is the speed at x = 1?
>

> How is this relevant?

Try to answer the question you moron, and you'll find out! Stop spamming my thread you fucking idiot!

> In any case, it seems you cannot deny that there is a tangent line at x=0, just like there is one for f(x)=x.

I can and I have! There is NO tangent line at x=0 where the cubic or f(x)=x is concerned.