Topic: § 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Replies: 54   Last Post: Jul 22, 2014 10:45 AM

wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de

Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?

Am Montag, 21. Juli 2014 00:29:26 UTC+2 schrieb Zeit Geist:

> You have Shown that no Finite Number of Processes on Finite Sets can Produce an Infinite Set.

Wrong. There are infinitely many natural numbers and as many processes.

> Your Claimed Contradiction is that Every s_n is Infinite, yet N Exhausts Q to the Empty Set.

Show a proof of a bijection that does not use all finite n only.

> You say We must have a Contradiction because of the Discontinuity.

No. I say there is no discontinuity. The belief in a discontinuity would be a belief that after all natural numbers have failed to to exhaust Q some magic process does it. Simply nonsense.

> Just because you don't Realize that it is, does Not mean it isn't.

It is not real. Therefore it cannot be realized. It is simply matheological nonsense, a belief that is not supported by formalism, because this formalism simply proves the bijection for finite numbers only.

> The Remaining Rationals are Enumerated by the Remaining Naturals.

There are no naturals remaining after all naturals. My proof is for all naturals.

> Using the Infinite Set N as the Domain of a Function, that what accomplishes that.

> Why do I have to keep saying that?

That remains your secret. I use the infinite set N as the domain of a function from N to S with S being the set of all s_n.

Regards, WM

Date Subject Author
7/8/14
Read § 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
7/10/14
Read Re: � 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Virgil
7/11/14
Read Re: � 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural n
umbers?
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
7/11/14
Read Re: ?� 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Virgil
7/15/14
Read Re: ?� 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural
numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
7/15/14
Read Re: ?� 524 Are finite cardinal numbers naturalnumbers?
Virgil
7/15/14
Read Re: ?� 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural
numbers?
Ki Song
7/15/14
Read Re: ?� 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Virgil
7/17/14
Read Re: ?� 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural
numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
7/17/14
Read Re: ?� 524 Are finite cardinal numbers naturalnumbers?
Virgil
7/17/14
Read What are the natural numbers?
Herman Rubin
7/17/14
Read Re: What are the natural numbers?
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
7/17/14
Read Re: What are the natural numbers?
Pfsszxt@aol.com
7/17/14
Read Re: ?� 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural
numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
7/17/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Martin Shobe
7/17/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
7/17/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Virgil
7/17/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Martin Shobe
7/18/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
7/18/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Martin Shobe
7/19/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
7/19/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Virgil
7/19/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Martin Shobe
7/19/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Virgil
7/18/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Virgil
7/19/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
7/19/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Tucsondrew@me.com
7/20/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
7/20/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Virgil
7/20/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
7/20/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Virgil
7/21/14
[...]
FredJeffries@gmail.com
7/18/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de
7/18/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Virgil
7/21/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Rock Brentwood
7/21/14
Read Re: ?? 524 Are finite cardinal numbers natural numbers?
Rock Brentwood
7/22/14