Topic: put date in x axis when using plotyy
Replies: 26   Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 9:50 AM

dpb

Re: put date in x axis when using plotyy

On 07/13/2014 12:29 PM, dpb wrote:

> As I also said, _IF_ there are duplicate values then do _NOT_ try to set
> 'xtick'--just use the default that Matlab will do on its own.

Also, in general you don't want to set 'xtick' to the values in the
x-axis vector anyway--that normally will put ticks on the axis like hair
on a dog's back--_way_ too many to be useful. I only did it in the
example where I had just a few points to make the two coincide.