Topic: § 529 Contradiction
Replies: 24   Last Post: Jul 21, 2014 3:57 PM

wolfgang.mueckenheim@hs-augsburg.de

Re: � 529 Contradiction

Am Montag, 21. Juli 2014 09:38:37 UTC+2 schrieb Virgil:

> He, like me and all other proper mathematicians, does not believe in
> unfinished sets whose membership is ambiguous

Every matheologian does so, althogh most of them don't know. Well, then |N is finished. Then a proof for all n in |N shows something for all n in |N ad leaves no outcome. My proof shows that every n in |N can be mapped on a set s_n containing all rational numbers =< n which are not indexed by k =< n.

You believe in finished sets. This proof is about the finished set |N. Have you understood?

Regards, WM