Topic: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please PLEASE
comment here

Replies: 19   Last Post: Jul 23, 2014 1:01 PM

Ben Bacarisse

Re: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please PLEASE comment here

PotatoSauce <kiwisquash@gmail.com> writes:

> Debating with WM is a complete waste of time for both WM and its
> opponent. But recently, WM has revealed that his students (hopefully,
> you) actually comes to this forum for... I don't know what reason.

That's not how I read the remark, but maybe they do come by. His
students' comments, when reported, always sound a little artificial to
me, but maybe that is inevitable, given that most of them will not have
much real set theory to fall back on.

<snip>
--
Ben.

Date Subject Author
7/22/14
Read WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please PLEASE
comment here
Ki Song
7/22/14
Read Re: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please PLEASE comment here
Ralf Bader
7/22/14
Read Re: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please
PLEASE comment here
JT
7/22/14
Read Re: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please
PLEASE comment here
Ki Song
7/22/14
Read Re: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please PLEASE
comment here
Jim Burns
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
7/22/14
Read Re: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please PLEASE comment here
Virgil
7/22/14
Read Re: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please PLEASE
comment here
Jeff S.
7/22/14
Read Re: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please PLEASE comment here
Virgil
7/23/14