Topic: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please PLEASE comment here
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jul 22, 2014 10:35 AM

Ben Bacarisse

Re: WM's argument disassembled - If you are his student, please PLEASE comment here

PotatoSauce <kiwisquash@gmail.com> writes:
<snip>
> But the fact some of them have contacted you... I think it means that
> they can be reached through this forum.

I don't think you can conclude that. He gave them by email address
directly. I had agreed to write a note and be available to answer
questions on it, but, conveniently, that topic had to be dropped.
There's no evidence that they've seen my note, or that they know
anything about their professor's antics here.

<snip>
--
Ben.