Topic: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Replies: 139   Last Post: Jul 29, 2014 5:32 PM

Anna Roys

Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
att1.html (1.6 K)

I agree, no one is buying it.

Humans are born with the need to learn and are hard wired to be curious
and learn when they are in a safe and comfortable environment.

We decided to entirely home educate our two youngest of four sons when they
were toddlers, so as to not disturb their natural born curiosity for
learning. It worked.

They were still curious and college ready when they started college while
still high school age.

RH seems to think he knows what I think and feel. More than I do? I doubt
it. He is just making conjectures without evidence. I am the final say on
my own thinking and feelings.

Posting that humans are not born with natural curiosity with an authoritve
tone does not make it so.

Anna

On Jul 25, 2014 7:02 PM, "Joe Niederberger" <niederberger@comcast.net>
wrote:

> R Hansen says:

> >Am I taking your comments too seriously?
>
> No, you are taking your comments too seriously.
>
> This is a thread about motivation killers (and enhancers, if anyone wants

to get into that.) People speak up and you say, essentially, that they are
wrong, that the problems they see do not exist, that children are not
naturally curious, etc. etc.

> And, since its *you* speaking, you think can negate their experiences

with a royal pronouncement. Nobody is buying it.

> Cheers,
> Joe N

Date Subject Author
7/22/14
Read Motivation: killers and enhancers
Joe Niederberger
7/22/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Richard Strausz
7/22/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
GS Chandy
7/22/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/22/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Joe Niederberger
7/23/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/23/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Louis Talman
7/23/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/22/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
GS Chandy
7/23/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/23/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Louis Talman
7/23/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/24/14
Read RE: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Bishop, Wayne
7/24/14
[...]
7/25/14
[...]
kirby urner
7/25/14
[...]
7/26/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Anna Roys
7/26/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Anna Roys
7/26/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/26/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Anna Roys
7/26/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/26/14
Read RE: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Bishop, Wayne
7/26/14
Read Re: RE: Motivation: killers and enhancers
GS Chandy
[...]
7/27/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/26/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Joe Niederberger
7/26/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
GS Chandy
7/26/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
GS Chandy
7/27/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/27/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
GS Chandy
7/27/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
GS Chandy
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Joe Niederberger
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Joe Niederberger
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
TheBarn
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Richard Strausz
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Anna Roys
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Robert Hansen
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Joe Niederberger
7/28/14
Read Re: Motivation: killers and enhancers
Joe Niederberger
7/29/14