Topic: FBI Serves Subpoenas To Hartford Charter School Operator
Replies: 12   Last Post: Aug 1, 2014 4:46 PM

Louis Talman

Re: FBI Serves Subpoenas To Hartford Charter School Operator

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:26:35 -0600, Bishop, Wayne
<wbishop@exchange.calstatela.edu> wrote:

> Thanks. Your refusal to defend your hot-air accusation saves me the
> trouble of actually responding.

Translation: If I call it "fuzz" or "hot air," I can pretend there's no
truth in it.

- --Louis A. Talman
Metropolitan State University of Denver

<http://rowdy.msudenver.edu/~talmanl>