Topic: 2.29 - Proof that Weierstrass meant what I claim he meant. dullrich is wrong.
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jul 29, 2014 5:23 PM

Scott Berg

Re: 2.29 - Proof that Weierstrass meant what I claim he meant. dullrich
is wrong.

On 7/27/2014 11:11 PM, John Gabriel wrote:
> On Saturday, 26 July 2014 10:40:45 UTC+2, John Gabriel wrote:

>> Comments are NOT welcome.
>
> Not a single comment thus far has addressed the topic. Very telling.
>
> Note that comments are NOT welcome.

that is crazy.

you paranoid fool. You stuck in room alone with computer. you sick.
mentally sick. go outside and take a walk to a shrinks office or
mental hospital and go inside.