Topic: Attention: Please read this if you are new to sci.math.
Replies: 20   Last Post: Aug 18, 2014 9:57 PM

Scott Berg

Re: Attention: Please read this if you are new to sci.math.

On 7/29/2014 10:20 AM, John Gabriel wrote:

> They have gone dotty with rage.

it isn't "They", it is "You". it is all about you, only you, always
was, always is.

you are afflicted with "going dotty on yourself" or exhibiting
irrationality and mental unsoundness, brain sick, crazy, daft, demented,
disordered, distraught, insane, lunatic, mad, maniac, maniacal, mentally
ill, moonstruck, off, touched, unbalanced, unsound, wrong, bonkers,
cracked, daffy, gaga, loony, bananas, batty, buggy, cuckoo, fruity,
loco, nuts, nutty, screwy, wacky, crackers, non compos mentis, around
the bend, crazy as a loon, mad as a hatter, not all there, nutty as a
fruitcake, off (or out of) one's head, off one's rocker, of unsound
mind, out of one's mind, sick in the head, stark raving mad are you.

> I think that makes me very important.

You were already the most important, center of the universe, a god, in
your own mime.

*There is a literature that does not reach the voracious mass. It is the
work of creators, issued from a real necessity in the author, produced
for himself. It expresses the knowledge of a supreme egoism, in which
laws wither away. Every page must explode, either by profound heavy
seriousness, the whirlwind, poetic frenzy, the new, the eternal, the
crushing joke, enthusiasm for principles, or by the way in which it is
printed. On the one hand a tottering world in flight, betrothed to the
glockenspiel of hell, on the other hand: new men. Rough, bouncing,
riding on hiccups. Behind them a crippled world and literary quacks with
a mania for improvement.

When these same people get close to us, they treat us with that
remnant of elegance that comes from their old habit of belief in
progress. At ten yards distance, hatred begins again. If you ask me why,
I won't be able to tell you.

I say unto you: there is no beginning and we do not tremble, we are not
sentimental. We are a furious Wind, tearing the dirty linen of clouds
and prayers, preparing the great spectacle of disaster, fire,
decomposition.*

We will put an end to mourning and replace tears by sirens screeching
from one continent to another. Pavilions of intense joy and widowers
with the sadness of poison. Getting high is the signboard of
abstraction; advertising and business are also elements of poetry.

I destroy the drawers of the brain and of social organization: spread
demoralization wherever I go and cast my hand from heaven to hell, my
eyes from hell to heaven, restore the fecund wheel of a universal circus
to objective forces and the imagination of every individual.

Philosophy is the question: from which side shall we look at life, God,
the idea or other phenomena. Everything one looks at is false. I do not
consider the relative result more important than the choice between cake
and cherries after dinner. The system of quickly looking at the other
side of a thing in order to impose your opinion indirectly is called
dialectics, in other words, haggling over the spirit of fried potatoes
while dancing method around it. If I cry out:

Ideal, ideal, ideal,
Knowledge, knowledge, knowledge,
Boomboom, boomboom, boomboom,

Perhaps you will understand me better when I tell you that insanity is
a virgin microbe that penetrates with the insistence of air into all the
spaces that reason has not been able to fill with words or conventions.