Topic: ? 533 Proof
Replies: 46   Last Post: Aug 4, 2014 8:39 PM

mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de

Re: ? 533 Proof

On Sunday, 3 August 2014 16:38:53 UTC+2, V I R G I L wrote:

> What |N does that no finite initial segment of |N does is contain ALL
> finite initial segments of |N as proper subsets, so |N does things that
> no finite initial segment of |N can do.

And for just all these finite initial segments I have shown that they leave infinitely many, in fact increasingly many, rationals without index. Whereas you show your enumerations only for some 10 naturals. Feeble.

Regards, WM