Topic: Welcome to <sci.math>. These suggestions may help you.
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 4, 2014 11:54 PM

Ken.Pledger@vuw.ac.nz

Re: Welcome to <sci.math>. These suggestions may help you.

In article <lrp5kd$p87$1@dont-email.me>,
James Waldby <not@valid.invalid> wrote:

> On Tue, 05 Aug 2014 09:08:16 +1200, Ken Pledger wrote:

> > Are you struggling with Google Groups or Math Forum?  For better news
> > servers and other helpful ideas scroll down to William Elliot's message
> > in
> > <https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!msg/sci.math/fZrCyaa-Kxo/aJ
> > iRs1LgxSoJ>.

> Ken -- perhaps you could change that link to be on a single line instead
> of broken between /aJ and iRs. When I click in Pan on the link you gave,
> Firefox opens a tab at the top of the thread instead of deeper into the
> thread at W.E.'s message as intended.
>
> Ie, rather than having it like the first link below, have it like the second.
>
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!msg/sci.math/fZrCyaa-Kxo/aJ
> iRs1LgxSoJ>
>
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!msg/sci.math/fZrCyaa-Kxo/aJiRs1L
> gxSoJ>
>
> Thanks!

I'm not sure how various people's software (including my own) handles
line breaks, but I'll try.

Ken P.